At The Electronics Group (EGL), we like to do recruitment different. We don’t believe in throwing mud at a wall to see what sticks. Our ethos for recruitment has evolved from the core principles we’ve established within the IPC & electronics training industry for 15 + years…. “every person matters”.
EGL offers a specialist service within permanent, temporary and contract recruitment. We work with businesses up and down the country to find the best candidates for their roles. We have successfully supported companies in recruiting roles from PCB Solderers to Production Managers, Test & Calibration Engineers to Finance Directors. No matter the role, our methods of good, honest recruitment stays the same.
We are unique, though everyone says this….
- We’re not an agency! We provide a consultative service and invest time to fully understand the needs of our customers and the candidates reasons for looking for a new role
- We pre-screen all candidates to ensure we believe they’re suitable for your role before we submit their CV/application
- We have a database of 10,000 plus electronics industry professionals, many of whom we’ve trained ourselves
- No placement, no fee – we only charge our fee when you employ someone we introduce and invoice on their first day
- 12-week no quibble rebate period
The above is pretty standard… but what does set us out from the rest is our unique ability to both on IPC or electronics training into your recruitment fee.
If you find someone you like through us that requires some IPC training or electronics skills training – we will offer them a place on one course – free of charge!
If you have a role you need support with or maybe you’re looking for a new role, call our team today on 0113 274 4270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for a confidential discussion.